500g tomato powder tomato extract powderLycopene 20%
Lycopene is a member of the carotenoid family of chemical substances. Lycopene, similar to other carotenoids, is a natural fat-soluble pigment (red, in the case of lycopene) found in certain plants and microorganisms, where it serves as an accessory light-gathering pigment and to protect these organisms against the toxic effects of oxygen and light. Lycopene may also protect humans against certain disorders, such as prostate cancer and perhaps some other cancers, and coronary heart disease.
Carotenoids are the principal pigments responsible for the colors of vegetables and fruits (see Beta-Carotene and Lutein and Zeaxanthin). Lycopene is responsible for the red color of red tomato es. In addition to tomatoes and tomato-based products, such as ketchup, pizza sauce, tomato juice and tomato paste, lycopene is also found in watermelon, papaya, pink grapefruit and pink guava. Processed tomato products are more available dietary sources of lycopene than fresh tomatoes. The average daily intake of lycopene is approximately 25 milligrams, with 50% of this in the form of processed tomato products.
1) Helping to improve sperm quality, reduce the risk of infertility;
2) Protection of the cardiovascular;
3) Anti-ultraviolet radiation;
4) Suppression mutagenesis;
5) Anti-aging and enhancing immunity;
6) Improving skin allergies;
7) Improving a variety of body tissues ;
8) With a strong hangover effect;
9) With the prevention of osteoporosis, lower blood pressure,reducing the exercise induced asthma, and other physiological functions;
10) Without any side effects, ideal for taking long-term care;
11) Preventing and improving prostatic hyp
Tags: extractive distillation, extraction juicer, powder materials, Cheap extractive distillation, High Quality extraction juicer, China powder materials Suppliers.
|Package Weight||0.7kg (1.54lb.)|
|Package Size||10cm x 10cm x 15cm (3.94in x 3.94in x 5.91in)|
|Item Type||Weight Loss Creams|
|Model Number||cnlab lycopene|
|packaging||Aluminum foil bag, pastic bag, drum|
|Appearance||Red Fine Powder|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China (Mainland)|
|Shelf life||2 years|