- Three buttons--Volume to adjust the output level, Dist to adjust distortion degree and Mid for adjusting middle frequency.
- The JF-35, Pocket Metal pedal, of course, is suited for metal and does well in a hard rock setting as well.
- One of the great features is the pedal isn\'t noisy at volume thanks to the good components, such as the quarter inch input and output jacks.
- A clean DC power circuit including the capacitors, resistors, and of course, smooth pots (volume and tone knobs).
- The pocket metal distortion pedal will inspire you and afford you with that modern metal crunch!
- Connect the input jack with the guitar lightly, the effect pedal will start working automatically.
- DIST--adjust distortion degree, which increases with the clockwise rotation of the DIST knob; the larger degree of the distortion, the louder of the noise. Please set DIST to actual needs.
- MID--adjust middle frequency, which part tone would increase with the clockwise rotation. Please set the MID tot actual needs.
- VOLUME--adjust the output level, which increases with the clockwise rotation of the VOLUME knob. Please set the VOLUME to actual needs.
- When the effect pedal is powered with battery, it works only when the jack is connected with IN end; when the effect pedal is powered with adapter, it would cut the battery and imply adapter for power supply.
- If the pedal rests for a long time, please take out the battery in case of battery leakage or interior destroy of the pedals.
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Output Impedance: 1KΩ
- Running Current: 13mA
- Power: 6F22 9V battery / DC 9V adapter
- Don\'t disassemble or repair this unit by yourself.
- Don\'t use or store this unit in the following circumstances: high temper
Tags: for guitar, metal effect, joyo pocket metal, Cheap for guitar, High Quality metal effect, China joyo pocket metal Suppliers.
|Package Weight||0.25kg (0.55lb.)|
|Package Size||13cm x 7cm x 6cm (5.12in x 2.76in x 2.36in)|